Pages

Sunday 21 February 2016

My Hair Care must haves; Nioxin

Being blonde and maintaining the colour and condition of my hair is a tricky task. I had heard of these fantastic products and results, so i thought i would give them a try. The products i will be reviewing are;

Nixon System 6 cleansing shampoo
Nixon System 6 Scalp revitaliser conditioner 
Nixon Scalp and Hair treatment
Nixon intensive hair treatment

I have been using the Nioxin system 6 now for 9 weeks and my hair has never been in such a good condition. Lets start at the beginning! At first you need to find a system that will benefit you and your hair type, as Nioxin have many different systems. This can be done online with a test or at your local salon that sells this product. My hair is blonde, chemically treated and thick but starting to thin, so system 6 was the one for me. For a beginner i would highly recommend buying the hair system kit for a trial to see how it works with your hair. This includes the full kit but in smaller sizes but saves a lot of money if you end up buying the wrong system and don't use the full products. This can be found online at places such as look fantastic and at a local salon. Click here to do your very own Nixon hair consultation


The System 6 shampoo is amazing! It leaves my hair feeling clean and refreshed and doesn't feel weighed down. This product also smells amazing which is a bonus! This product helps to remove follicle clogging sebum which allows hair to grow at its full potential. As soon as i know i am running out of this product i have to pop to my local store to restock. Due to the nature of this product if you don't continue with the use your hair will return to its original state and may start to snap. This product is a little pricey £17.49 but you can normally find it on offer for around £11. Click here to go to look fantastic for the latest Nioxin products. 


The conditioner has to be my favourite conditioner ever! It is so lightweight and when using the product you can feel a fresh tingling feeling whilst it is working on your scalp. this product i leave on for 5 minutes to gain maximum potential and before rinsing i give myself a little head massage just to boots the blood circulation and get the product working into the hair shaft. This product helps the hairs resilience and controls the moisture balance. 


The final stage to my hair care is the scalp and hair treatment. This product is a mouse that i put on my towel dried hair. I put it along the hair line and the section parts of my hair and then put product there. This allows me to get a good even coverage all over. The product contains antioxidants and botanicals to help get a refreshed scalp. This helps the hair to grow at it is full potential.  Ultimately gaining thicker healthier hair. 

I also bought a Nioxin hair treatment mask, this is by far the best mask i have used! 

The Nioxin intensive treatment mask really explains what it is in the name. I used this every second wash and use in-between shampoo and conditioning. This mask is very lightweight has an amazing smell and easily washes out. It helps to provide protection as it strengthens the hair shaft which ultimately reduces breakage. I like that this product comes in a tube as you get to be able to use every last drop and nothing goes to waste. This is normally £18.49 but i have currently seen it on look fantastic for £12.60. Click here to go to Look fantastic for the Nioxin intensive treatment mask.




Anna 




1 comment: