Pages

Tuesday 8 March 2016

Kylie Lip-kit

After the hype of Kylie cosmetics, i just had to fight wait patiently for the next batch to be available.
So after sitting for a good 45 mins refreshing the page one minute till launch and having the website crash on me countless times, i was lucky enough to exchange some pennies for Dolce K lip-kit.




The formula is the best i have tried, it isn't drying or makes the lips look cracked like i have previous experiences with. It is a gorgeous matte which as you all know from my previous blogs is my favourite lip finish.



This lipliner is easy and smooth to use and you don't need to have loads of pressure to create a bold colour.



Dolce K what can i say its heaven in a bottle! With some products its hard to purchase the right colour online but this is the perfect colour for me i love it. A light brown/ nude colour which is perfect for day or night! I can't wait to purchase more when they become available!

Anna
xx

5 comments:

  1. I have been veery interested in trying this, although hesitant about contributing any more to the Kardashian empire lol. I've heard amazing reviews about it though!

    XoXo,
    Esther G
    www.hadessah.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. never tried this! now this is on the list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's on my wish list! I have nominated you for the Liebster Award :)
    https://betweentheseaandtheskyblog.wordpress.com/2016/03/13/liebster-award/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they are becoming available again next weekend keep a look out for it! :) oh thank you so much !!

      Delete
  4. My favourite liquid lipsticks ever!!

    ReplyDelete